Es geht leicht bergauf auf der Insel – auch mit den Jobangeboten. Eine Vielzahl von (meist) internationalen Firmen sucht mittlerweile auch wieder neues Personal – vor allem mit Sprachkenntnissen. Vielleicht ist ja gerade jetzt die Zeit, den aufs Eis gelegten Traum vom Auswandern nach Irland wieder zu reanimieren – oder seid ihr schon auf der Insel und auf Jobsuche? Irlandwoche wird hin und wieder neue, mal mehr, mal weniger interessante Angebote vorstellen – vielleicht ist ja das Richtige dabei?
Allianz Worldwide Care in Dublin sucht zum sofortigen Eintritt eine/n Client Service Executive in Dublin 12 mit Englisch und Deutsch (fließend in Wort und Schrift). Hier die Jobbeschreibung in Englisch:
[dropcap type=”1″][/dropcap]Allianz Worldwide Care provides insurance solutions for health, life and disability on a global scale. Our focus is on earning and maintaining client loyalty by providing a global, market leading, level of service and support. We are the international health division of Allianz Worldwide Partners and part of the Allianz Group.
Founded in 1890, today the Allianz Group is one of the leading global services providers in insurance, banking and asset management. The scale of the Allianz Group and the extent of its worldwide operations mean that the majority of services offered by Allianz Worldwide Care are developed, delivered and supported from within the group. This ensures a more dependable and accessible service package that makes the most of local knowledge and on-the-ground support.
Our commitment to customer service is highlighted by our “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative, whereby 95% of fully completed Claim Forms received are processed within 48 hours.
Our service-led approach is fostered by an internal culture of employee recognition and reward. Allianz Worldwide Care’s “I Make a Difference” award is given to staff who make a significant and positive difference within service-led activities, encouraging a service level that exceeds rather than meets customer expectations, across every stage of customer contact.
- Complete the 8 Phase training program.
- Look after the policy management of large corporate client from the enrolment to their renewal.
- Respond to client and broker queries and requests through email and phone within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Manage the implementation of new business.
- Manage the renewal process of your clients once confirmed to the GMC.
- Manage short-term business contracts where applicable.
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales managers & brokers.
- Assist in the management of group schemes on a day-to-day basis.
- Prioritize your workload in line with team targets.
- Attend daily huddles and team & department meetings.
- Ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and brokers.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients and brokers, solving problems promptly and in a professional manner, preventing unnecessary delays.
- Be proactive with sensitive cases in line with the Client Experience Project procedures.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Ensure the Management Team is aware of all cases that could cause potential issues.
- Build rapport with the Client Relationship Managers and Sales Managers, work with them on any issues relating our clients.
- Build positive and professional working relationships with internal clients, e.g. Credit Control, Helpline, Renewals Team, Sales Team, Client Relations.
- Build positive and professional working relationships externally with both brokers and clients. Manage your markets as per team requirements.
- Attend meetings where appropriate and provide minutes and updates to all stakeholders.
- Have the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the job & offer system solutions or work-around where possible.
- Participate in the training of newer team members where appropriate and act as a new starter buddy if required.
- Participate in the improvement of workflows and procedures.
- Participate in client visits or other visitor meetings where appropriate.
- Participate in client presentations, online demos and conference calls.
- Participate in various committees across the department.
- Work on ad hoc projects as and when required.
- 1-2 years experience in a Client Services/Administration role in the Insurance/Financial Services sector or previous experience in a customer focused role in an administrative capacity, ideally in the insurance industry
- Experience working in a pressurized environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with emails and phone calls in a target driven environment.
- Keyboard skills with experience of Microsoft Office especially Excel and other standard software.
- Experience in a customer and quality focused environment, producing accurate work within team turnaround times
- Client focused
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Honesty and integrity
- Results driven
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.